Papers in recognized scientific journals
- C. Nannou, E. Kaprara, S. Psaltou, M. Salapasidou, P.-A. Palasantza, P. Diamantopoulos, D. A. Lambropoulou, M. Mitrakas, A. Zouboulis, Monitoring of a broad set of pharmaceuticals in wastewaters by high-resolution mass spectrometry and evaluation of heterogenous catalytic ozonation for their removal in a pre-industrial level unit, Analytica 2022, 3, doi.org/10.3390/xxxxx, (υπό εξέταση για δημοσίευση) https://www.mdpi.com/journal/analytica
- Psaltou S., Sioumboura K., Kaprara E., Mitrakas M., Zouboulis A. Transition metal ions as ozonation catalysts: an alternative process of heterogeneous catalytic ozonation. 2021, Catalysts 11(9), 1091. doi: 10.3390/catal11091091
Catalysts | Free Full-Text | Transition Metal Ions as Ozonation Catalysts: An Alternative Process of Heterogeneous Catalytic Ozonation (mdpi.com)
- Psaltou S., Kaprara E., Triantafyllidis K., Mitrakas M., Zouboulis A. Heterogeneous catalytic ozonation – The significant contribution of PZC value and wettability of the catalysts. 2021, J. Environ. Chem. Eng. 9(5), 106173. doi: 10.1016/j.jece.2021.106173
Heterogeneous catalytic ozonation: The significant contribution of PZC value and wettability of the catalysts – ScienceDirect
- Psaltou S., Kaprara E., Mitrakas M., Zouboulis A. Comparative study on heterogeneous and homogeneous catalytic ozonation efficiency in micropollutants removal. 2021, J. Water Supply: Res. Technol. – AQUA. doi: 10.2166/aqua.2021.067
- Psaltou S., Mitrakas M., Zouboulis A. Catalytic Membrane Ozonation. Encyclopedia, 2021, 1, 131-143. doi: 10.3390/encyclopedia1010014.
- Psaltou, S.; Kaprara, E.; Kalaitzidou, K.; Mitrakas, M.; Zouboulis, A. The effect of Thermal Treatment on the Physicochemical Properties of Minerals Applied to Heterogeneous Catalytic Ozonation. 2020, Sustainability, 12, 10503. doi: 10.3390/su122410503
- Kaprara, E.; Kostoglou, M.; Koutsiantzi, C.; Psaltou, S.; Zouboulis, A.; Mitrakas, M. Enhancement of ozonation efficiency employing dead-end hollow fiber membranes. Environ. Sci.: Water Res. Technol. 2020, 6, 2619-2627. doi: 10.1039/D0EW00294A.
- Psaltou S., Karapatis A., Mitrakas M., Zouboulis A. The role of metal ions on p-CBA degradation by catalytic ozonation. J. Environ. Chem. Eng. 2019, 7(5), 103324. doi: 10.1016/j.jece.2019.103324.
The role of metal ions on p-CBA degradation by catalytic ozonation – ScienceDirect
Announcements at International Conferences
- Kaprara, E., Psaltou S., Nanou, Ch., Salapasidou, M., Palasantsa, P.A., Diamantopoulos, P., Lambropoulou, D., Zouboulis, A., Mitrakas, M. Micropollutants’ degradation through heterogeneous catalytic ozonation – application of continuous flow pre-industrial unit. 12th International Conference on Instrumental Analysis Modern Trends and Applications. Greece, 20-23 September 2021. (POSTER)
- Psaltou S., Kaprara E., Meliopoulou K., Mitrakas M., Zouboulis A. Zr(IV) as potential catalyst for p-CBA removal from aqueous solutions by catalytic ozonation. 5th EuChemS Conference on Green and Sustainable Chemistry, Greece, 26-29 September 2021. (POSTER)
- Psaltou S., Kaprara E., Mitrakas M., Zouboulis A. Minerals as potential catalysts in heterogeneous catalytic ozonation: A kinetic study of p-CBA degradation in aqueous solutions at pH 7. International Conference on Raw Materials and Circular Economy (RawMat2021), Athens, 5-9 September 2021. (POSTER)
- Kaprara E., Psaltou S., Salapasidou M., Palasantza P.-A., P. Diamantopoulos, Zouboulis A., M. Mitrakas, “Catalytic action of zeolite in micropollutants’ ozonation. Application in a continuous flow pre-industrial unit”, International Conference on Raw Materials and Circular Economy, 05-09 September 2021, Athens, Greece (POSTER)
- Psaltou S., Kaprara E., Mitrakas M., Zouboulis A. Thermal treated zeolite as catalyst in heterogeneous catalytic ozonation – optimization of experimental conditions and micropollutant degradation. 5th Electronic Conference on Water Sciences (5th ECWS), 16-30 November 2020.
- Kaprara E., Koutsiantzi C., Psaltou S., Zouboulis A., Mitrakas M. Heterogeneous catalytic ozonation of micropollutants in a pilot scale continuous flow system. 4th EWaS International Conference, Greece, 24-27 June 2020.
- Psaltou S., Kaprara E., Mitrakas M., Zouboulis A. Calcite mineral catalyst capable of enhance micropollutants degradation during ozonation process at pH 7. 4th EWaS International Conference, Greece, 24-27 June 2020.
- Psaltou S., Kaprara E., Mitrakas M., Zouboulis A.I. Performance of heterogeneous catalytic ozonation with minerals in degradation of p-chlorobenzoic acid (p-CBA) from aqueous solutions. 4th International Electronic Conference on Water Sciences (4th ECWS), 13-29 November 2019.
- Metaxakis G., Kaprara E., Psaltou S., Zouboulis A., Mitrakas M. Catalytic ozonation of 4-chlorobenzoic acid and benzotriazole under a continuous flow system. 11th World Conference on Water Resources and Environment (EWRA 2019), Madrid, 25-29 June 2019 (POSTER).